without active management.
176. One of the greatest challenges faced by clothing-optional beaches is that their popularity, joined
with their deficiency, leads to intensive use, which in turn conflicts with environmental and management concerns.
This has been a source of issues at several beaches throughout the nation, including Sandy Hook in New
Jersey, and Cape Cod National Seashore, which shut its traditionally nude beach ostensibly for environmental
Motives in the mid 1970s.272
177. The “secondary effects” of an actively managed nude beach have in real experience proven to be
less crime, less unacceptable behavior, no drug dealers, an increase in parking revenues, and a rise in business
in http://nudism.name/nudist-video/nudist-family-fuck-story.php adjoining commercial area.273
178. Nudity has often been repressed for economic reasons, not because it was considered wrong.
Bernard Rudofsky writes: “In the 1920s, in some parts of Europe people used to bathe in public without
feeling the demand for a special apparel. At the peak of summer the beaches on the Black Sea swarmed with bathers
Who’d never seen a bathing suit except in papers and graphic magazines; their holiday was one of untroubled
simplicity. . . . The idyll came to an end a few years afterwards when tourism reared its hideous head, as well as the demonstrations of
foreign visitors led to making bathing suits compulsory.” 274 The same thing has recently happened in the former
East Germany, where traditionally nude shores are now being limited to appease more conservative European
179. We must never forget that for any freedom that’s lost, we bear partial responsibility for letting it be
In the words of Frederick Douglass: “Find out just what people will submit to and you’ve found out the
exact quantity of justice and wrong which will be visited upon them. . . . The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the
endurance of those who they oppress.” 276
Christianity supports Naturism.277
180. Genesis 1:27–The (nude) human body, created by God, in God’s own image, is basically adequate, not
Fundamentally impure or sinful. The human body was created by God, and God can create no evil. It’s created in God’s
Picture, and the picture of God is completely pure and good.
181. Genesis 1:31–God saw that everything, including naked Adam and Eve, was good.
182. Genesis 3:7–Many scholars interpret the wearing of fig leaves as a continuance and expansion of the
original sin, not a favorable moral reaction to it.
Hugh Kilmer explains: “Guy desired to set his life within his own control instead of God’s, so first he considered
the power of self-determination (knowledge of good and evil). Next, finding his body was not within his control, he
Commanded it unnaturally by concealing it. After he was expelled from heaven, he began to hunt and eat animals; then to
gain complete control over others, by killing them (the story of Cain and Abel).” 278
183. Genesis 3:10–Many scholars believe that Adam and Eve’s sense of shame came not from their
nakedness, which God had created and called good, but from their knowledge of having disobeyed God.
184. An innate, God-given sense of shame related to nakedness is contradicted by the existence of
numerous native societies in which nudity is the rule as well as a sense of shame is totally absent, and by the deficiency of
shame felt by nude children.
185. Genesis 3:11–It was disobedience that arrived between Adam and Eve and God, not nakedness. The
scriptures themselves address Adam and Eve’s nudity as an incidental problem.
Robert Bahr notes that “when Adam and Eve disobeyed God, they grew ashamed of what they’d done
and attempted to hide themselves from God, who wasn’t the least bit concerned with their nakedness but was
mightily unhappy with their disobedience.” 279 Herb Seal notes that God provided a covering by slaying an
innocent creature: the first prototype of the innocent one slain to act as a “covering” for sinners.280
186. Genesis 3:21–God made garments of skins for Adam, but the Bible does not say the state of
nakedness is being condemned. Because of the Fall, Adam and Eve were no longer in Eden and were thus subject to
the varieties of weather and climate, and God knew they would need clothing. God loved and cared for them even
after they’d sinned.
187. To suppose that because God made http://b-boyz.com/tube/asian-boy-beach-naked.php was condemning nudity makes as much sense as
concluding that because God made clouds which blot out the sunlight He was condemning sunshine.
188. Genesis 9:22-24–Noah was both drunk and naked, but Ham was the one who was cursed–when he
dishonored his dad, by calling attention to Noah’s state, and making light of it.
The shame of Noah’s “nakedness” was much more than just being undressed. It was his dehumanized,
drunken stupor that was black. Ham’s offense wasn’t just seeing his dad in this black state, but
without active management.